Monday, January 6, 2014

Psalm 130:5


I used to write.  I used to write a lot.  Every feeling, thought, emotion, and event was all recorded either with a pen and paper or on my blog.  Over the past month, I've sat down so many times to try and journal or post something, but it was hard for me.  I couldn't find the words.  I didn't even know where to start.  It is officially the worst writer's block.  It's not that I now have a boring life, no emotions, or opinions about anything, it's just that where I used to use writing as an outlet, now I compartmentalize and process everything internally.  This doesn't mean that I'm not afraid to speak up, to have an opinion, or to be to be honest anymore.  Those things haven't changed.  I guess that at some point I decided to stop publicizing and recording my life.  Looking back on all my posts and journals, I can hardly believe I'm the same person.  So much has changed.  Five or six years ago I never would have imagined I would be where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment