Monday, November 29, 2010

New York, New York


Here are some of the photos I was able to take on my NYC fashion trip at the beginning of November. The quality isn't very good because they were all taken with my phone, but hopefully you can see a tiny bit of what I get to see...I would have taken thousands more, but eighty percent of the places I went didn't allow photography. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!




40th street to Bryant Park was closed for a yearly accessory tent show.
MUJI - Japanese "no label" store
One of two pieces of art work dedicated to Fashion Avenue
The second piece is shown here. It's a four story sewing needle through a button. The cool thing is that the needle is the only support for the piece.
Gotta love Macy's
Mood Fabrics. Dream come true.
Rockefeller center
Three story Anthropologie
The best doughnuts in the world- in china town. Owner/creator is from Greensboro :)
Jimmy McMillan - singing
Times Square
biggest Harry Potter poster ever
Wicked on Broadway!

Goin' home



1 comment: